Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas fun

We had such a nice holiday season this year. The best part is the new camara I got from my parents!!! Now I have no excuse for not posting pictures.










Grandma Hartley gave the girls wonderful gifts this year. Morgan recieved a build a bear she got to sew herself. We had so much fun putting it together. Kelsey got a fleece blanket that she's been tieing it togther. She can't wait to snuggle with it.



Olivia picked the perfect gift for Kels. She's defiantly a Utah girl at heart!!!


Here is our tree this year. We've had it up since the day after Thanksgiving.

This is the first picture I took with my new camara. Aleah is quite the poser these days!





5 comments:

Trina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trina said...

I love the expression on Leah's face in the first picture. She is sooo cute!!! Sounds like you all had a nice holiday. Happy New Year!

Connie said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Love you all!

Jeanette said...

I am so glad you guys had such a good Christmas! You got some good photos with you new camera. Love the pictures!

Smiths said...

I love it!! They are so stickn cute! I cant believe how big they are all getting!!! You got some great shots!