Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend


These are Dogwood branches from our backyard. If you look carefully they form a cross and the center is a crown and each leave has a slight tear which represents the nails in Jesus's hands and feet.









Easter Sunday with their pretty dresses.


Aleah having fun at our impromtu easter egg hunt at college lakes.

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter Weekend. WE did. Some friends of ours invited us over to a park to have our own Easter Egg hunt. Wow. without a lot of competietion they sure did bring in a loot! Easter morning the girls love to see their baskets. Thanks to Grandma Pehrson for the cute dresses, my girls looked very pretty.

6 comments:

Smiths said...

How fun! It sounds like you guys had a great Easter! Your girls looked very cute! I cant believe how big they are!! Love ya girls!!

Connie said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! What a fun, sunny day you all had! Wish I could have been there! Love you all!

Jeanette said...

I love these pictures! The girls looks so pretty in their Easter dresses. I am glad you all had a good Easter!

Jason and Susie said...

So cute! I wish ya'll where closer! oh and I'm such a terrible sister, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATE!!!!!!!!

Connie said...

Which one is the glamour girl? Vote! I think they all are! Glad you had a nice Easter. Love you all!

Connie said...

That last comment was from Grandma Hartley:)