Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring Break

The girls just finished up their spring break. We stuck around Fayetteville but still had a really fun and relaxing week.





Monday we had fun with horses. Morgan and Aleah got to go on pony rides and Kelsey got to go on a trail ride. We were lucky it didn't rain on us!!






Wednsday we went to the children's museum with some friends of ours and to the Fayetteville downtown farmer's market. It was tiny but still fun.






Friday we went to the Botanical Gardens. It's my favorite place. We took a ton of pictures and will back next week to take more.

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Looks like you had a fun week! Kelsey looks like an old pro on that horse. Where did she learn how to ride so good? I love the pictures of the girls modeling. They sure are pretty girls!

Smiths said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I am glad you guys had a great spring break!!! Those pictures are adorable!!

Connie said...

What fun times you guys have! I think you know the best places to go in Fayetteville. Love the horse pictures...my little cowgirls! I love my beautiful granddaughters!