Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I have a wonderful father who has always stood by me no matter what. He is my rock. He has taught me to be gentle and loving and kind. He instilled with me a passion for the outdoors. No matter where I live in the world I'm always drawn to the beauty of God's creations. Thanks dad for all you do for me and my family!!!

My children have also been blessed with a wonderful father who works hard and has a passion for life. He teaches them to never give up and to believe in themselves. Thanks, Nate for always striving to be a good dad!!!

Dad


God took the strength

Of a mountain.

The majesty of a tree.

the warmth of a summer sun.

The Calm of a quiet sea.

The generous soul of nature,

The comforting arm of night.

The wisdom of the ages,

The power of the eagle's flight.

The joy of a morning in spring.

The faith of a mustard seed.

The patience of eternity.

The depth of a family need.

Then God combined

these qualtiies.

When there was nothing more to add,

He knew His masterpiece

Was complete.

And so, He called it.... Dad

~Author Unknown


2 comments:

Connie said...

Beautiful, Anna,
You have some great men in your life!
What good fathers they are!

Connie said...

Thanks for the kind words, Anna. It is great being your father!
Love you!