Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Kelsey!!!


Today is Kelsey's 11th birthday. I can't believe I've been a mom for that long. Time has flown by. I'd like to say 11 things about my Kelsey girl.

1. Kelsey is beautiful!!

2. Kelsey is wise beyond her years.

3. Kesley is great with children, especially her sister Aleah!

4. Kelsey loves to play soccer.

5. Kelsey is very social and makes friends easily.

6. Kelsey is accident prone, I take her to the emergency room monthly!

7. Kelsey is very creative.

8. Kelsey is determined. Some might call it stubborn, but it's usually a good thing!!

9. Kelsey is a devoted daughter, sister, niece, granddaughter. She loves family and Utah!

10. Kelsey is a daughter of God and her faith shines through her actions everyday!

I love you Kesley, Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Jeanette said...

Happy Birthday Kelsey! Love you!

ak3bpaxton said...

Happy Birthday...have a beautiful day!

Trina said...

Happy Birthday Kelsey!

Smiths said...

Happy B-day kelsey!! Love You1!!!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday wishes, Kelsy! Thinking of you!

Connie said...

MUUUUUUUUUUUHHHH! That's a big birthday kiss from Utah! Love you!
Give your 2 sweet sisters a BIG hug for me, too.