Tuesday, March 16, 2010

We had a wonderful visit from nathan's family last month. We traveled North Carolina like we never had before. We went to wilmington and toured the uss north carolina. Bryan was in the navy 11 years so it was really neat to have him as a tour guide!! Debbie grew up in North Carolina so we were able to see some places she used to go as a little girl. The most exciting of these was her grandparents home. We even got to go inside before it is sold out of family in Mt. Olive. We also got to see where her parents are buried. Jason and Marlene brought there four kids we had so much fun with them! They are great kids! It sure is nice to have family come! Who's next?







3 comments:

Connie said...

Great pictures! North Carolina looks like Eden in the Spring...beautiful flowers! Wish I could be the next to visit!

Smiths said...

Sounds like you guys had a great visit!! I am jelious of the flowers!! I Love that picture of the three girls on the top of the blog. super cute!!!

Jeanette said...

I didn't realize that Nate's family had so many ties to North Carolina. What a great opportunity to go with them to see all those things! I think you need to put more pictures of spring time up! They make me happy... makes me feel that spring time will come some day for us here:)
Love ya!