Friday, April 2, 2010

concerts

Last week I had the opportunity to attend two concerts. One was my favorite pianoist Jon Schmidt. Nathan and I took the girls,Kelsey's friend and two of our friends from church, to Winston Salem. We had such a good time. The girls really enjoyed it! He is a great entertainer as well as pianoist.








When you got a chance you need to watch our favorite song "Love Story meets Viva la Vida" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXtVBJDPs6k

The other concert was Mr. Al a fun and crazy kids singer. We went with my preschool. Aleah thought it was great fun. We were on the front row so there was lots of room to dance!!!



If your really bored you can watch Mr. Al and feel sorry for me for having to endure his whole concert. This is our #1 requested song in preschool. I really love to see people make a fool of themselves and get it on camara. So beware if you get up and dance.

2 comments:

Sisson Family said...

I had a fun time at the Jon Schmitt concert!!!

Jeanette said...

Sounds like you are having too much fun! I still can't believe you had a nice conversation with Jon Schmidt! That is awesome.