Monday, February 14, 2011

Week One!!!!




Since this picture was taken we have tried to keep busy! The girl's have enjoyed their new Wii that dad bought for them. They even get me involved especially when it's dance time (Kels, I will haunt you forever if you even think of posting those picts!!!!) We have eaten too much and stayed up too late. Here our a few picts of our week.

Chocolate for breakfast!!
(Don't worry I made them eat something healthy, Frosted flakes anyone?)

Here's to our favorite Valentine!!!!! We love you!!!!!!!!!!!


We had a beautiful sunny Sunday! The girls spent the afternoon basking in the sun!

Kelsey made the most delicious oreo cookies last FHE!!!
She's becoming quite the baker these days! Which is why you don't see too many picts of me! These days I seem to eat so much, I know I'm going to become a hippo by September!!!
Here's a picture that Aleah snuck of me which pretty much describes what I've been up to this week!!!

(Seriously, I don't know why I just posted this picture, the hippo thing is not too far off!)

4 comments:

Trina said...

Cute pictures! I still try to follow blogs to see what everyone is up to. Is Nate deployed?

Kauer Family said...

Your girls are growing up so fast. Is Nate deployed too? Sounds like you are all doing good. We miss ya.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great pictures. I love Nathan's beard! You guys are so cute! Love you all!

Michele Smith said...

Love ya! cant believe the kiddos are getting so big!