Friday, July 1, 2011

Time to share our moments







The last four months have gone steadily by. The girls and I have temperarly relocated ourselves to my parents house in Lewiston, UT. It has been quite an adventure making this quest without the assisstance of Nathan, although he has been very supportive of all our decisions. All the preparations has made our time apart go quickly. But now that I have more time to think, I miss him even more!!!



We have been here a little over three weeks now and are finally feeling settled in. We are used to vacationing here so we usually jam pack everything we possibly can into three weeks. Well I think we've done pretty well with that this time as well. We've had party after party and today is no exception since it's my brother Scott's 31st birthday. My Grandma Hartley and Aunt Linda are also coming today to be here for the fourth of July weekend. It's going to be fun!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

So glad we can all be together. It has been so much fun so far and I can't wait for the rest of the summer. Love you!