Sunday, July 17, 2011

Busy Week





















We've had a fun and busy week this week. Kelsey went off to girl's camp and had a great time! She got to go to Ried's Ranch in Fruitland Utah and although it was short she loved it!

The little girl's and I got to see the angel Moroni be put on the Brigham City temple on Tuesday. It was a neat experience. I finally got to see a Dr. and September 9th @ 12:00 is when our little one will join us! We are so excited to have daddy be here for two weeks during that time. We are counting down the hours! Thursday we headed to Bear Lake with my sister's families. We had a beauitful day of swimming. I also braved it up and went camping with them for a night! Surprisingly it was a good night's sleep! Saturday we had a yard sale which took a lot of work but didn't get the desired results we may have to do it again! Needless to say the last two nights I have been useless. Catching up from all our fun!!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I'm glad you all are doing well! We miss you! September 9th is not too far away!!

Trina said...

Looks like you all are keeping busy. That's great Nate will be back on RR for the birth.:)