Sunday, May 3, 2009

Alive and well

So it's been awhile since I've posted. I just wanted to reassure all of you that I'm still alive and doing well. That's a good thing. I don't really have exciteing pictures to share this time. I guess I'll have to look for good opportunites this next week.
Our life is what I call metamorphsing into different paths than expected. In the last couple of weeks, We have learned that we are no longer going to Germany, and I've begun homeschooling Kelsey. Big changes but actually very smooth transitions. We will probably be staying here at Fort Bragg for a couple of more years. It feels good. WE feel content. It's funny how things change when the Lord is in control. We know that everything will work out. I never thought I'd say this but Fayetteville has felt more at home to us than any place else we've lived since we've joined the military. This is our home for now!

7 comments:

Smiths said...

Good to hear you are still alive and doing good!!! We love ya! Life throws at us trials sometimes but for some reason it always seems to work out for the best! i am glad to hear that you will stay in NC, it seems you guys really love it!!!

Janelle said...

Awe... I'm happy for you but sad for me. I was looking forward to living by you again. At least you are staying somewhere you love.

Susannah said...

Fill me in with Kelsey. I know you were thinking about HSing her last year. I'm glad to hear she's transitioning well. We have some friends who are just leaving Germany, and said the group Nate would have gone to wasn't the best. Isn't it amazing how much the Lord can see what we need when we need it? Glad to hear you guys are doing well. We miss you.

Kauer Family said...

Well hey you get to stay there you got your hubby to finish all the honey do projects in the process.. Way to go!!

Connie said...

I am glad you will be able to stay in your sweet little house. It will feel good to be settled again!!! And with all the little fix ups done it will be like a new house! We love you! Now we just have to work on a trip back here to Utah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeanette said...

I am glad things are settling a little bit now. It is so nice you can stay somewhere you're beginning to love. Love Ya!

Heidi Bingham said...

Good to hear....that is a load off for stress. I am glad things are working out...