Friday, May 29, 2009

Life is what happens when you procrastinate!

One Day we were having a lovely painting experience.  And then I walked out of the room.
                                                                 And this is what I saw!
Then she added her sister into the fun!
This was the final masterpiece!  
I was able to go to Time out for Women in South Carolina.  It was Great! I'm ready for another weekend.
These are the lovely ladies I got to spend the weekend with.  We had such a good time.
I ran into my good Friend Laurie Fisher.  It was so Good to see her!


Yummy Yummy Strawberries!
Strawberry Picking Day!
Aleah is trying to grow up!
This was our Hawaii Day!  Cheap trip!
Monkey Morgan
Who ever said that three's a crowd.
Here's Kelsey's casted arm.  She's all better now!

Morgan and Aleah love to collect nature items!



6 comments:

Connie said...

Oh my word...what cute pictures! That purple people eater one should go into a parents magazine or something! I miss my girls!!!!! I can't believe how much they are growing up...especially my little Aleah girl! Give them all a hug for me!

Jeanette said...

You have the cutest girls! I love these pictures. Aleah's hair is getting so long and pretty. I love Morgan's monkey face. I bet Kelsey is so glad to have that cast off of her arm! I am glad you were able to go the the Time Out For Women. I bet it was a nice get away. Love Ya!

Trina said...

I went to the TOFW in Ohio a couple of weeks ago. It was my first time going. Had a blast!! Can't wait to go again.

Holly said...

Next time paint with chocolate pudding! Trust me always a big hit!...and yummy too! Cute pictures!

Unknown said...

Cute cute pictures!! They are all getting so big!!!Love you all!!

Anica said...

Wasn't TOFW wonderful? I wish they had it every month!
I love the paint on Aleah. I hope it was washable makeover!